Thursday, August 23, 2012

Random thoughts

Every time I hear the song Diamonds and Pearls by Prince, it totally reminds me of the Skate Station that I used to go to EVERY week in middle school.

Sometimes when I'm walking, I start to feel like I'm doing it all wrong.

I think next time I order something through a drive thru, I might use a different accent...just for fun.

I love it when I make microwave popcorn and after pouring it in the bowl, a kernel pops.

I have been putting Marion's diaper on backwards for the past few nights because she keeps taking it off.

We tried putting Marion in a toddler bed but after a half hour of her getting out RIGHT after I laid her down I gave up. She's fine in her crib...

I. Love. lime otter pops.

My hair Has gotten to that annoying length where I just want to chop it...but I won't. I am determined to grow it!!

I took both of the kids back to school clothes shopping...at Goodwill. Why haven't I done this every year?

It took everything I had to NOT look for clothes for myself.

I am so ready for school to start. It will be nice to get back to normal (scheduled) life.

I really REALLY want to start planning menus for dinner every week.

2 comments:

Daya said...

I so need to start meal planning. I used to shop every Saturday for the meals for the week. We didn't have specific nights for everything just specific things for the week. It was nice. Why did I stop??

Heather said...

I own the menu planning thing if you ever want to chat about it :)