Friday, August 17, 2012

Insomnia

I. Hate. Insomnia.

BUT,  why not put this time to good use and BLOG!! I have been neglecting this poor blog for sometime and I really shouldn't. I have family all over the world for goodness sake and SOME of them aren't on Facebook (gasp!).

There hasn't been too much going on lately...just summer...you know...heat. It has been especially hot this week, up in the hundreds! About a month ago we bought the kids a pool, it's about 3 feet deep and they LOVE it. Dave didn't think they would use it as much as they do. They are in and out of that thing all day long. Marion even has a little tan line on her baby bum. It is so cute.
 


I guess this will be somewhat of a catch up post...

Camryn (I don't have a recent picture of her...shame on me) is doing great. She is finally at the age where she can stay home with the two smaller kids and babysit for us! It has been so awesome. She is getting so mature. We went out for a girls night a few weeks ago, just the two of us. We went to dinner at Red Robin, we had a really great time. I can't believe that she is going to be a big middle schooler in just a few weeks. I remember middle school, it can be rough. I just hope that we have as good as a relation ship that I think we do and that she feels like she really can come and talk to us about whatever nay be going on. She is going to be playing the cello, I am excited about that!



Sam, oh, where do I begin with Sam? He is a crazy boy. I don't know how my mother survived with five boys, I can barely handle one! Sam always makes me laugh though. He is very creative and loves to do most anything that makes noise. He told me today that he wants to grow his hair out like Thor or our friend Doug Johnson (he just buzzed his hair but it used to be down to his shoulders...)













Marion is probably the sweetest two year old that I know... Her favorite thing to do is sit on the couch with me and watch "shows" She loves The Wiggles and her new favorite movie is The Lorax. I have to admit, I really love the movie. It sends a great message and the music is awesome. My favorite this is that while we watch it Marion sings along with the music and says some of the dialogue...can you tell we watch it a lot? Marion is talking so mush these days. one of her favorite things to say is "MINE!!"




I went to Canada last month and I really need to dedicate a whole post to it because there are a loot of pictures and it was awesome...except getting there and back was rough...

Dave is getting ready to start back to work on Monday and he is never happy about that, but you gotta do what you gotta do right?

So there you have it...our lives, right now,  in a nutshell....

2 comments:

Linds said...

I can't believe Cam is going to be in MIDDLE SCHOOL!!! AHHHH!! And Sam just cracks me up. Miss you guys so much. I think it's time for a visit.

lynz said...

so fun :) love the update and wish i knew sweet little marion better! she's so stink in cute and miss cam and sam so much! love you guys!