Sunday, April 29, 2012

HEART ATTACK!!


I literally almost had a heart attack this morning. The kids and I were getting ready for church this morning and they headed out to get in the car. They couldn't find the keys to unlock the car, so Camryn came in to look for them and Sam was looking in my bag (which he had out there with him). I was gathering up some last minute stuff (diaper bag, snacks... you know). I walked out the door and didn't see Marion! I asked where she was and neither of the kids knew....holy crap! I yelled, "start looking!!!!" Camryn walked up the street and up to the mailbox. She saw Marion walking up 125th in the middle of the road, and she was almost up to Glisan street! I freaked out!! Camryn ran to grab her and brought her back. We walked to the car, got in and I lost it. I couldn't help but think what could have been. I don't know what I would have done if she had made it to Glisan street or if someone had driven by and grabbed her. That girl hasn't a care in the world, and is so independent. I got to church and saw Dave and lost it again. I think I was just a little bit in shock. I even told the kids in my Sunday school class about it, and got all choked up again. I am just so grateful that Heavenly Father was watching over her. I love that little girl more than I could ever say, and couldn't imagine a life without her.

4 comments:

Nicole Wagner said...

Yikes!! I'm sorry!! I have one like that too! She actually got hit by a car in nov bc she never looks when she walks into the street!!!! Thank goodness for Angels!

Allison said...

So scary! Sam told me about this in class today. It's rare to see him so serious about something - he must've been really shaken up, too. I'm so glad she's okay!

Linds said...

HOL-E-CRAP!!!! AHHHH!!! That gave me a heart attack just reading it. I'm so glad she was safe.

Heather said...

Oh man, I just now read this. That is freaky! So sorry :(