Monday, March 12, 2012

The Bachelor Women Tell All

I think I can sum this up in just a few comments:

If you can't say something nice about someone, don't say anything at all. Seriously, don't you know that those interviews you give are going to come back and bite you in the butt?!?

The people in the audience are kind if pathetic. I mean it's one thing to watch this on tv, but to actually purchase tickets to see it in person is just sad.

Best line/clip of the night: here's to overcoming your fears.

I LOVE the blooper shots. It makes everyone seems so much less fake.

1 comment:

Linds said...

You should be proud of me. I actually watched an episode. My friends here are all into it too. They convinced me to come to a finale party. I watched it, and miss you. Your comments are always the best. Luv yer guts!!!!