Monday, January 02, 2012

The Bachelor episode one

Here we are again, another season of trash tv aka The Bachelor. I didn't really like Ben when he was on The Bachelorette, but after just this one episode, he has grown on me.

In the past I have always gotten together with friends to watch The Bachelor, and I'm not saying that I won't this season. I am just going to be really busy with the seed biz.

I decided to take some notes and then blog them. I didn't start taking them until about half way through so, I'm sure there will be more with future episodes.

Please to enjoy:

Jenna is seriously a FREAK SHOW!!

Who was she talking to in the bathroom?

And what's with all those weird faces she makes? She looks like she's trying to suppress some other personalities.


I loved Emily, with the hand sanitizer.

Kacie is my other favorite.

Some of these girls are real dogs.

These poor girls they don't get picked the first night, always think that there is something wrong with them. Like the bachelor is the end all be all. They never know, he could have just done them the biggest favor of their lives.

This is going to be a great season. I just wish I had my two canadians here to watch with me.


3 comments:

Jeanelle said...

But Ben is SO unattractive and seems so creepy. How can we get invested in this season when the Bachelor is so...blah? I mean, I'm sure he's a GREAT guy in real life but on TV? Zzzzz...and the hair...ugh.

Daya said...

She is a total psycho!!! I LOVE Kacie!! She is my guess for who he will pick in the end. I liked the English Lindsey. I was sad he kept the crazy lady over her.

lynz said...

your 2 canadians are right! man oh man, mondays are when i miss you girls most! no one can quite enjoy that trashy no good show with me like you guys :) it was pretty ridiculous for night 1, but i have a few girls i like too - yay! anyway, love the break down and wish i was there every monday and every other day too!!!!!