Thursday, September 08, 2011

Random thoughts




You can not take a quick trip to Ikea. It's impossible.

My feet get so hot every night…every. night. Even if they are cold when I get into bed they are burning up in 10 minutes.

For the life of me I can't find a plastic grocery bag holder. I know they are out there, I've seen them on line but can't find them in stores anywhere.

My roots are grown out like 2 inches at least. It looks terrible.

I am really looking forward to cooler temperatures. It had been too hot the past few weeks. We have no air conditioning in our car. This doesn't help the heat situation.



4 comments:

Holly Lujan said...

No, you can't take a quick trip to Ikea because the store is a stupid maze, even if you take their little shortcuts. You CAN get a plastic grocery bag holder there!!! I am also looking forward to cooler temps.

Linds said...

You are right, there is no such thing as a quick trip to IKEA. But I sure do love it.

Allison said...

Plastic grocery bag holder...IKEA. Seriously! It's where I got mine.

Also, no A/C in the car is why I currently don't have a car at all. Hopefully they'll actually fix it this time!

Ash said...

I got a plastic bag holder at Ikea. Maybe you should take a "quick" trip there and get one!