Thursday, September 22, 2011

Random thoughts Thursday

Random

Paul bettany has a great nose.

Whenever the shawshank redemption is on, I will watch it…always.

When I got my hair done last week I had brandy put in some purple. I. Love. It. I figure if I can't get tattoos, like I would really like to, I will just do something a little crazy to my hair.

Sometimes I get a completely overwhelming feeling of love and gratitude. I love it when that happens.

I have memories of the most random things. I remember when I was in high school that my boyfriend liked the phrase : suffice it to say…

3 comments:

Allison said...

I haven't seen The Shawshank Redemption in years! I used to love that movie.

And I love the purple and I'm totally jealous because something like that will never work with my hair. Maybe I'll just have to get tattoos ;)

lynz said...

i love that feeling!!!! and i feel the same way about shawshank - such a great movie.
ps. miss you.

Linds said...

Your hair looks awesome purple. I love how brave you are with your hair. It's always so stinking cute. Mine's always same old same old. Anywya, love yer guts!