Thursday, September 08, 2011

"quick" Ikea trip

Since so many of you have posted comments about to me going to Ikea to get a grocery bag holder let me tell you this; that was my "quick" trip to Ikea, to find one if those things. Many people have told me to go there. I dropped Camryn off at the church and ran over to Ikea. I looked all over downstairs and even asked a store employee who told me to go to kitchens upstairs. Nope not there either. I looked all over the store, literally, because you really have no other choice. They are no where to be found. So if anyone is ever going to take a trip to Ikea pick me up a few of those bad boys.… if you can find them.

1 comment:

Linds said...

Ok, that's hilarious that everyone said the same thing. Come to think of it, I think my parents have a plastic grocery bag fro IKEA ;) ;)