Monday, March 28, 2011

Lyndsey Leaving

I have this great friend Lyndsey:

I have knows Lynz for the past few years. It all started on a girls night out. We went to Red Robin and afterwards we were all going to split up and go shopping. We (Holly and I) ended up with her and Lacey and after the night we were all fast friends. We started hanging out really often and all became best friends.

Monday nights were Bachelor nights at Lynz' and I could always count on her for yummy treats. I would usually show up early before everyone just so I could have a little one on one time with her.

Well it's all changed now because her husband decided he wanted to leave Chiropractic school to go to Med school....in the Caribbean!!!!!!

We had to send Lynz out with a bang so Lacey put together an awesome weekend!


We got a hotel room and all got a bottle of the same tropical color and painted out toes to remember Lynz.



It wouldn't be a party without VooDoo doughnuts....mmmmm


A few nights later we all went to VooDoo and attempted get us all in the Photo Booth, including 2 pregnant girls that was a sight!

I had the pleasure of taking Lyndsey's family photos (with the amazing Michelle Cervo). I think this is one of my favorite pictures because it is so true to life.



I love you Lynz. More than you will ever know. You have changed me as a person and I know I will never be the same. You are an excellent example of a mother, wife, FRIEND and daughter of God. I can't wait to see you in the Caribbean. I am so thankful for technology because I know we will always be able to keep in touch. Love yer Gutz!!






5 comments:

Jeanelle said...

I so hate it when my friends leave. My BFF is moving to London this summer and I can't think about it without tearing up. :(

lynz said...

love yer guts more!!! oh and miss you like CRAZY!

lynz said...

love yer guts more!!! oh and miss you like CRAZY!

Linds said...

:( :( :(

Ash said...

I'm getting ready to paint my toes...and guess which color I am using???