Thursday, December 02, 2010

It's Thursday!



Ok, so not too much randomness going through my little brain today, well actually I'm sure there is, but when I sit down to do these posts, if I don't have then thoughts written down, I freeze up.

Boy that was a long sentence.

My sister and her "man" were here visiting last week. His name is Joe. He is pretty awesome. He proposed to her yesterday on his birthday :)

I have been meaning to post this picture for a long time

We were on our honeymoon, at Universal Studios. Good times.

I am getting excited for Christmas this year.

We are going to attempt to take a family picture next to the tree and send out cards...we will see how it goes.

Why is it that celebrities can be getting divorced one day and talking about their new "beau" the next. Celebrities are so lame, but I can't help buying those stupid magazines.

1 comment:

Linds said...

Amen to the lame celebrities, and I can't stop either.