Thursday, November 18, 2010

Random...



Today I saw a bus and thought "what would I do if I was a bus driver and all of the kids suddenly all started throwing up? Would I just pull over and call for another bus to come and help? I mean there's only so much of that saw dust stuff to clean up the barf..."

I am stressing myself out over Black Friday. Dave is going with me this year, and I think it will be fun. I just rally want to get all of the stuff on the list...but mainly the new TV!!!

I have been going since 6:00 this morning. I feel like it should be at least 2pm by now and it's only 10:46

I broke down and started listening to Christmas music the other day. The kids love it. I was always the person who waited til after Thanksgiving...oh well

I am excited for Thanksgiving this year. I think it will be really nice. I am even more excited about the desserts I am going to be making...YUM!

I am excited for Christmas this year too...it's going to be small (family wise) I think it will be nice to just hang out with my own little family.

2 comments:

lynz said...

mmmm....what desserts are you making?!?!!

Linds said...

I keep thinking of you. I know we spent Thanksgiving together only once. But I always miss you at Thanksgiving now.