Thursday, November 04, 2010

Random Thoughts...



I layed in bed last night and had SO MANY random thoughts, and now I can only remember a handful of them...

I have started listening to Josh Groban again (don't judge) and I am totally falling in love with him all over again....sigh

I have this friend Allison...you Allison..I'm talking about you...I really think she is one of the coolest people I know. I wish I could be more like her.

I am thinking about doing a project 365 starting at the beginning of the new year.

I am going to Time Out for Women this weekend. I hope that the speakers aren't the typical Mormon speakers with the sicky sweet "Utah" voices. No offense...

Sam had a dentist appointment today. No cavities. He took along his Halloween candy (his idea) and they gave him two dollars for it. He wants to buy Spider Man silly bands that we saw at Target last week.

What is the deal with silly bandz anyway? What a waste of rubber.

I'm sure our parents thought the same thing about jelly bracelets..and jelly shoes for that matter.

4 comments:

Allison said...

Three things: First of all, you're sweet. We need to hang out again.

Second, you should totally do a Project 365! I actually have a post all written up where I invite all my readers (I say that like I'm so cool and actually have readers, not just people who read my blog because we're friends) to join me next year. I've missed 3 days this year and feel like a failure, so I'm shooting for 100% next year!

And third, I need to remember that tactic and schedule dentist appointments right after Halloween! The candy in my house NEEDS to go away!

Also, jelly shoes!

Daya said...

I loved jelly shoes!!!! Why do my kids keep asking for silly bandz? I am doing the 365 thing next too!! That's the picture thing right? If not, well I'm doing the picture thing.

Tahsha said...

Becki you always have the funniest Random Thought Thursday blogs. That 365 project thing looks pretty cool. Maybe that will be a goal of mine next year.

Linds said...

I feel the same about silly bandz. I don't get it.