Thursday, October 28, 2010

Random Thoughts Thursday...




I have a tracker on my blog to see who is visiting from where...there are a LOT of people from other countries that visit my blog. I wonder who they are and how they found my blog.

Camryn is home from school today and tomorrow. She and Sam do nothing but fight. I think I may go insane....really.

I hate having to shower and get ready every day. Even though my hair is on the shorter side, I still hate having to dry it.

Is "ti" a word? I noticed in the sentence above that I typed "ti" instead of to and the computer didn't try to correct me...

We are not carving pumpkins this year....I'm not really sad about this.

I sometimes wish I got more into decorating for the holidays / seasons, but then I think that I will just have to clean it all up and put it away in a few weeks. It's just not worth all the work.

I DO decorate for Christmas though.

Dave and I both need glasses. I ordered some this week and keep checking my order status to see if they have shipped yet. Why am I so excited about this?

3 comments:

Allison said...

My kids are home from school today and driving me insane, too. I finally stepped up the "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" and just forbade them from speaking, period. It was nice.

lynz said...

haha so many good random thoughts :) i hate having to shower too - so annoying!

Linds said...

Amen about the shower thing. You ca get so much else done if you don't have to take the time to smell good and look nice.