Thursday, August 19, 2010

Marion Update



Ok Bryce and Sierra, here is your update on Marion.

I took Marion to the doctor yesterday for her 4 month check-up. She weighs 17 pounds and is 25 inches long. This means that she is short and fat for her age. She is going through a growth spurt right now so I am sure that by the time her next appointment comes up she won't be so short anymore.



I have started feeding her rice cereal (even though "they" say don't start that until 6 months) She LOVES it! She will grab my pinky and guide the little spoon into her mouth.



She can roll over both ways and loves for people to run her legs for her. She loves her big brother and sister. They love her too. So much so that they fight over who gets to hold her...that is until she spits up and then they want nothing to do with her.



Sometimes I have to give Sam a time out from her because he loves her so much. Can you blame him? She is the best baby. She hardly ever cries, unless we are at Dave's dads house...they probably think she is a little stinker...



Here she is when we went on a picnic (with Dave's dad) notice that she is crying. She just likes to be with her mom and dad and siblings...




We sure do love our little Mare!

8 comments:

Devin, Melia, and Eli said...

She is so sweet! I'm so glad that we got to visit you for a few days! I wish we lived closer so we could see one another more often. We love you!

Autumn said...

Beautiful!!! Seriously the chubbier the better. I love rolls. :)

The Woolner Family said...

Awww, that last photo is darling. There is NO shame in being short. For instance, you can do jumping jacks indoors and not hit your head on ceilings.

lynz said...

oh my heavens! those are the cutest pics, especially the last one :) love you mare!

Linds said...

I love love love her, and I just want to squeeze her to pieces!!!

Karin said...

Marion's such a beautiful baby! Her eyes are amazing! You really do have cute kids!

Karin said...

Marion's such a beautiful baby! Her eyes are amazing! You really do have cute kids!

Nicole Wagner said...

that is the cutest little face I've ever seen! look at that lip! what a sweetheart...