Friday, August 13, 2010

A Day Late

Sorry, I forgot to do this yesterday

I think it's weird when there are cartoons that have animals that act like humans. When those animals do something for other non-human-like animals. Example: When human-like animals (rabbits) make a bird house for non human-like birds.


There are a lot of animals in my neighborhood (raccoons, rats, possums and as of last night...skunk). I wonder where they all hide/live during the day.

I have never had Nutella. I don't know why. I LOVE hazelnut and chocolate...

I hate the feeling of hair on my fingers. Like a strand that is stuck. It makes me feel claustrophobic.

It;s weird how smells can trigger memories. Sam had a mango fruit roll up and the smell reminded me of the lip gloss that I used to wear in high school...

4 comments:

Daya said...

I have nutella in my cupboard right now. Come get a spoonful. It will change your life.

Leah said...

Drop everything you are doing right now and run to the store and get some Nutella. We especially like it on saltine crackers with a glass of cold milk while we watch a movie late at night. It will definitely change your life... for the AWESOMER!

Ash said...

I don't get why so many cartoon animals have pet dogs. The whole Mickey, Pluto thing always gets me, but I see it all the time. I just don't understand, and it drives me crazy!!!

I just ate a big spoonful of Nutella right before I read this...it is actually pretty amazing!

Linds said...

I have to agree with the human-like animal cartoon thing. It's kida weird. But kids never question it. And how the heck are you still my friend and you've never had Nutella. I hope that gets remedied real soon. Oh, and I remember the opossum, yuck!