Thursday, July 15, 2010

Random Thoughts Thursday

I googled the for an image for Random Thoughts Thursday and this is the first (and second) one...


Sometimes when I do my hair, I think it looks pretty decent. And then I will see a picture of it and think "WHAT THE HECK IS WITH MY HAIR!?!?!?"

I am taking family photos of a friends family today, and I am nervous. I get nervous every time I take pictures. By the end of it all I am all sweaty and out of breath. You would think I ran a marathon.

I am trying to get Marion to sleep through the night. I try to think of what I did with the other two kids and can't remember what worked. It's hard having them so far apart that it's almost like being a first time mom again.

5 comments:

Allison said...

Hey, look, it's my old picture! You're more than welcome to just steal the one off my blog, you know. I'm actually trying to set it up so people can do that more easily. Because I know everyone wants to be just like me, of course :)

I had the same problem with trying to remember what worked when Ellie was born, and there are only 3 years between her and Lexi. Those poor 3rd kids...

lynz said...

you'll do awesome with pics of course and let me know when you find the trick for sleeping through the night so that i can use it with this next little gaffer!

Ash said...

I'm totally with you on the hair thing. But I just blame it on humidity most of the time!

Sleeping through the night--Good luck! It is so rough because each kid is so different. I'm sure she'll figure out her routine soon enough!!!

Linds said...

Look at you joining the crowd, love it! I'm just not clever enough, but I might give it a try sometime.

Heather Mowrer said...

Hmm, I know what you mean. If I ever have another I'm gonna have to sign up for a parenting class.