Saturday, November 07, 2009

Summer 2009

What else do you do on a gloomy day such as today? You do a huge massive LARGE post on your summer vacation. So get ready for a picture overload...

Family BBQ

Every year we try to have a family BBQ. This year Dave's Aunt Julie had it at her house...REALLY good food and great times with the fam...

Dave's Cousin Andrew...

This is Dave's Aunt Julie....


Uncle Dave manning the BBQ

Adi May


Paige


Sam and Eddie Wrestling....




Trip to Utah

For the past few years we have tried to make it out to Utah to visit my parents in Cedar City. This year we went the Zion's National Park...it was so HOT but we had a great time..



Another thing we do when we are in Cedar is go to the Shakespearean Festival. While we were at the Green Show, Sam spotted two girl sand decided to go and talk to them....

Summer Fun

We borrowed a slip and slide from some friends of ours and the kids had a blast! More like a slip and drag though. Sam still asks to go on it even though it's only like fifty degrees!





Swimming Lessons

I took the kids to swimming lessons again this year...Camryn as usual did a great job...
Sam on the other hand wouldn't even go in the water...I got my money back for his lessons...



Fourth of July!!!

Every July Fourth we go out to Dave's dad's to have a BBQ and watch the awesome fireworks. It's also Dave's sister Paige's birthday. What better way to celebrate then with family and fireworks...









Thanks for bareing with me to the end....Hope you enjoyed living vicariously through us. Our Summer ROCKED!!!

7 comments:

Linds said...

As always, you take fantastic pictures. I'm jealous. Anyway, looks like lots of fun. Miss you!!

Daya said...

Looks like a lot of fun. And on a day like today it definately makes me miss the sun. Thanks a lot!!

Heather said...

I love your photos! You are very talented! Your post looks like my recent one, catching up a whole bunch in one post.

Holly Lujan said...

That made me miss summer! You have some awesome pictures there! I love that Same was talkin' up the ladies.

Jeff and Amy said...

I love summertime with all the family get togethers and awesome weather...thanks for reminding me that the wonderful summer is over :) Love all the pics!

Heather Mowrer said...

Dang! The Brallier gene is strong! It's not hard to spot the kids' cousins.

Brynna said...

That close up of Eddie looks like me when I was younger. I can show you pics to prove it. He's so cute!