Thursday, March 05, 2009

Tea Party

My friend Heather celebrated her birthday a few weeks ago and she did something that she has always wanted to do, and that was, have a tea party. She and her mother in law made REAL tea and TONS of fun things to eat. (I still need to get the recipe for the bacon cheese wheels and cucumber sandwiches..YUM!) We also had to.. I mean GOT to make hats and pick new names for ourselves....I don't remember what my name was, Heather you will have to remind me. It was really fun!

Here is one of the yummy deserts...so good


This is our Maid Mary (aka Heathers Mother in law) and the Birthday Girl!

The lovely ladies in our awesome hats.


We had to have a crazy picture....Could my mouth be any bigger? Sheesh!

Thanks for having a birthday Heather, it was a great time...

6 comments:

Tanya Dow said...

What a fun party!! The dessert looks pretty tasty.

DuPree's said...

Becki, you look smokin' hot! You look so good! Have you been working out a lot and what have you been doing cause you look great!

Linds said...

I agree with the above comment. You look GREAT!! And what a fun party. Who doesn't want to have a tea party?

Jeff and Amy said...

I have always wanted to go to a real tea party! Looked way fun!

Marsh Family said...

Thank goodness we can still have birthday parties and act like kids! I hope you drank your tea with your pinkie up ;)

Heather said...

That sounds like an awesome party! Amen to what Joy wrote! I love being able to get together with "the girls" and act like children!