Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Long Awaited...

Christmas Post!! As per usual we went over to Dave's dad's house for Christmas Eve. Every year we have a talent portion of the evening.
This is Hirschi's COME ON face. Not a talent but funny none the less

Adi and Sam playing us a song. I'm pretty sure about .5 seconds after this picture was taken they were ripping each others heads off.

Aunt Brynna got each of the kids a (stuffed animal) disease for Christmas. Nothing says I Love You like Syphilis. Thanks Bryn.
Allison, Camryn and Kaylee doing a fun hand slapping routine.
Adi is showing me how much she loved her baby.
Ah yes, here we are having a loving conversation with Bryn.
MMMMM Frosting.
Blue Steele.

Here's lookin' to next year.

5 comments:

Linds said...

Finally, geez! J/K! Love it! And look at all your snow. I say snow is only good on Christmas.

p.s. Did Bryn bring her "friend"?

Joy said...

I especially like the stuffed animals!

The Little Tracy Fam said...

Holy cow her eyes are blue!! I forgot that. It looks like you guys had a blast. I love Christmas.

Katie said...

Nothing says I love you like Syphilis huh?...awesome! Looks like lots of fun. Where are the Christmas morning pics?

The Woolner Family said...

I'm glad I can finally stalk your blog again. I cannot believe Cam is getting baptized! What the heck?! Hey, I wanted to talk to you about your Sam getting up at night--out Sam does that too and he used to be a good sleeper.