Sunday, February 01, 2009

Crazy Eights!!

Ok Linds here ya go... and yes I know I still need to blog about Christmas..

8 FAVORITE SHOWS

1. Lost
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. The Office
4. American Idol
5. Ugly Betty
6. The Bachelor
7. America's Next Top Model
8.Survivor

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Cleaned out the Laundry Room (it looks SO good now)
2. Cleaned the house getting ready for my mom to come
3. Did a BUTTLOAD of GroCo
4. Finally showered at 5:30
5. Played Ticket to Ride with Kirk and Daya
6. Did BUTTLOAD of GroCo (it was a lot it deserves to be mentioned twice)
7. Searched the house for two barrettes didn't find any.
8. Drove home and put them to bed

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. David Being done with school
2. Going to visit Lindsey in about a month (YEAH!!)
3.Spending time with my mom this week!
4. Camryn's Baptism on Saturday!!
5. Having money
6. Getting in better shape
7. Turning 30?? I'm looking forward to the party that I am going to have not the actual age.
8." Twilight" coming out on DVD

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS (not in any order)
1. Taco House
2. Henry's Tavern
3. Spaghetti Factory
4. Gustav's
5. Brads Food Hut in Cedar City Utah YUM!
6. Ruth Chris Steak House
7. Papa Hayden's (mostly just dessert)
8. Wall Street Pizza

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. To get in shape before the big 3-0
2. To own a house
3. Sam stop getting out of bed at night
4. $1,000,000
5. For Sam to be potty trained
6. A girls night out
7. To have more patience
8. To make a good friend

Who do I tag.....
Jenn Brooks
Kinder Giron
Autum Weaver
The Hannibal girls
Melia
Allison Ebert
Paige
Holly (Evans and Lujan)
Daya
Heather
Nicole
Challeen
Amy

Don't feel pressured though I just thought it would be fun!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

I'll be your friend but you have to invite me to SOMETHING!
Oh..and I'll help you stay on track so you can get in shape for the big 3-0!!! woo hoo!!! (just don't go gettin' pregnant before then okay??!!)

Leah said...

What the heck is groco?

The Hill Family said...

Okay, did you make your blog public again? Every time I look at the list on my page, I kept thinking how I needed to send you an e-mail so you could invite me and then today when I logged on, it had this blog and I could go! What the??! I'm glad I get to catch up...now I need to go back & read all your earlier blogs. I can't believe Camryn is getting baptized soon! Hope things are going well with you guys! Miss ya!

Linds said...

Thanks, I thought this was fun. And I'm glad you look forward to coming, because it's all I think about lately.

Holly Lujan said...

Yeah, what the heck is GroCo? I think that you meant Brad's Slut Hut, yep, I'm pretty sure that is what it is called :)

Linds said...

Ok, you are AWESOME!! Thanks for the little countdown, that made my day. I can't wait!!! And 36 days, that's not very longs at all. WAHOO!!!

Carter Fam said...

I love American Idol too! And I hear ya about turning 30..hey when's your birthday again? I was thinking it was in June...