Monday, December 08, 2008

Saying see ya later...


So last night I had to say goodbye to my Best Friend Lindsey. She is moving to Arizona today. I can't begin to describe how much Lindsey has meant to me. I am a better person for having known her and feel so blessed to have had her friendship. I have been fighting the tears all day thinking about her being gone. Last night as I was in bed talking (crying) to Dave he said "you know I was watching you two tonight and there is a bond there that can't be broken. The only thing that has changed is the distance. " I have already started planning a trip to visit in the next few months (also Dave's idea). So Lindsay, thank you for being my best friend and for making me feel like I could totally be myself. I will never be the same. You have changed me for the better. I can't wait to see you again. I Love You!

5 comments:

The Hannibals said...

It is nice to see that you will plan a trip to Arizona for your friend but not your FAMILY!!! BOO!!!!!!

Linds said...

Geez, make me cry some more why don't ya! I feel the same way. I love you too!! Words cannot express how much. Thank you for being my best friend too. You better start planning a trip here. I already miss you like the dickens!!!

Jeff and Amy said...

It's always sad when good friends move away. Don't you just wish that you could sometimes freeze time in the happy moments and not let things change? If only...

Holly Lujan said...

Yay for best friends! I think we really need to work on cloning people!

Nicole Wagner said...

aww...i'm sorry. It's so hard...I miss Lindsey and I didn't even hang out with her! she's a great person! Oh well, now you have a reason to go to AZ!!