Monday, November 24, 2008

Choir

http://www.landofgraciousliving.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/peanuts_choir.jpg

The Stake is doing it's annual performance of The Messiah in a few weeks and Dave has been going to the practices every Sunday night. The children of the stake are also performing, so Camryn has been going to that practice. I was surprised when she actually wanted to be in the children's choir because she is usually such a shy girl. But last night she really surprised me. She came home and told me that she personally asked the choir director herself if she could sing in The Messiah and she said yes!! I don't know how many of you know but it is a challenge to sing in the Messiah! I did it once and I probably won't do it again. I was just so proud of her for even wanting to be involved and then asking herself!! I mean this is a kid who is too shy to order her own food at a restaurant! Way to go Cam I can't wait to see you up there singing!

5 comments:

Amy said...

That is so cool! Go Camryn!

Linds said...

Go Camryn is right! She is so cute!!

Holwege Family said...

I am so excited to go next Sunday night. I've heard the childrens choir is excellent!

Living Green said...

How cute little Camryn is growing up. You go girl!

Katie said...

Those little versions of us always manage to surprise us somehow...