Monday, October 27, 2008

Through the eyes of a two year old

A few weeks ago during conference I was trying to think of something to keep Sam busy so we could watch. I had a big cardboard box that I broke down and layed out for him to color on. He was coloring for a few minutes and I heard him say "Look McDonalds!"




I guess it does look like the golden arches a little huh? That and we probably go to Mickey D's a little too much.
This one was a little different...it looks like a 4 right? To Sam it is an airplane... He does things like this all the time. When he's eating mostly he will see a pig or a dinosaur in his half eaten food.

2 comments:

Linds said...

Bah ha! That's too funny. So creative. And geez, do you think you did enough posts?

The Hill Family said...

Cute! What a big boy!! Funny the things kids pick up on.