Thursday, October 16, 2008

Family Photos

http://img.printfection.com/14/95717/9AcYP.jpg
So I'm sure many of you know that I am an aspiring photographer. I had the privilege to take two of my closest friends pictures this last weekend. We haven't done too much with the Woolsey's pics yet but we have messed around with the Greens pictures because they are leaving us on Friday for Utah. I have posted a few of them here for you to check out. Woolsey's, we are working on it. I just figured we could take a little more time with you because you will be here a little longer..

6 comments:

Joshua and Joy said...

Great Job Beck! They look beautiful!

jllowoolsey said...

Ooh, so exciting! Can't wait to see what you do with mine. I know it might take a while because we'll have to change Jared's head on a lot of them. Oh ha ha!! I love him, he's not photogenic , but I love him!

Amy said...

Love the pictures...I think you did awesome Becki!!!

Katie said...

impressive...can't wait to seen the woolsey's. i love love love family pictures.

Melia said...

Shyeah!!! They look great! Where is that waterfall, it's beautiful! You're so good Becki! You should be very proud of such amazing pictures!

Autumn said...

Becki! Your photography is looking SO awesome! Those are great pics!