Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Scrumptious Cream Cheese Casserole

OK Holly, here is a recipe:

22oz package of shell noodles
1 cup Sour Cream
8oz brick Cream Cheese (softened)
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
1 minced garlic clove
1-1 1/2 lbs ground beef
16oz can tomato sauce
1tsp oregano
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp allspice
1tsp salt
pepper to taste
shredded cheddar cheese

Cook noodles according to package and set aside

Bear sour cream and cream cheese together. Stir in onions and garlic. Set aside

Brown ground beef and drain. Stir in tomato sauce, oregano, Parmesan cheese, allspice salt and pepper. Simmer 10 minutes

In baking dish layer 1/2 cooked noodles then 1/2 sour cream mixture and 1/2 beef mixture and then cheese. Repeat.

Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes.

Enjoy!

12 comments:

Holly Lujan said...

Thanks!! I can't wait to try it.

jllowoolsey said...

Oooh, can I come to dinner when you try it?

Tanya Dow said...

Look at your SOOOOOOO CUTE background!!! I love it.

Amy said...

Sounds yummy...by the way, I love the new template! So cute!

Living Green said...

I am not trying to be a downer but I was wondering how bad/fattening that reciepe is? Nice widget!

katie said...

oh my gosh... that sounds delcious!

LOVE the new background!

The Little Tracy Fam said...

Okay, Yummy!! I am going to have to make that!!

ejmowrer said...

I'm going to eat this right now in my mind.... nom nom nomnomnomnomnomnomnomMOMNOMNOMnomnomnomnom nom nom...

...

...

I can has more pleaze?

Giron Fam said...

Mmm, looks easy and sounds good. Ima try it!

Heather Mowrer said...

You're giving it to the world?!! Great. Now what will your kids have for an inheritance?

Joshua and Joy said...

I'm going to try it too. I have a really yummy recipe called Chinese Chicken Bake. The recipe is in one of my old blog posts. I make it all the time.

My little pods said...

I'm making it right now. It is in the oven and it smells soooo good!!