Sunday, August 10, 2008

Obsessed

http://www.cheshireentertainment.co.uk/images/clip_image024.jpg
Lately I have been obsessed with The music from Les Miserables. I have been listening to it in the car with the kids and they love it! Camryn asks for it whenever we go somewhere. Dave can't stand it though. It gives me chills all the way up into my cheeks! When Camryn and I listen to it she asks me what is going on there and who is that singing. When I explain the parts to her I get all choked up. I have been looking around to see if anyone is going to be putting it on anywhere close so I can take Cam. If anyone hears about it coming anywhere close to Portland let me know!

6 comments:

Holwege Family said...

I don't know when it is coming, but I would love to go. I have never seen that or Phantom. I am probably the last person on earth. Not for a lack of desire, just never have had the opportunity. So, long story short, I want to go too!

Holwege Family said...

O.K. I am a total dork- got distracted by the Olympics and totally wrote the same comment twice! What a dork I am some times. Anyway, one published is sufficiant.

Holly and Dan Lujan said...

I also LOVE Les Mis! My family used to listen to it on road trips when I was young and it was the first broadway play that I saw as a kid.

jllowoolsey said...

Les Mis, ahhh sigh sigh sigh! SO GOOD! I could listen to it for hours on end too.

Leah said...

WARNING! I also loved the soundtrack of Les Mis, but had never seen the play. The actual real songs are great, but in between they sing instead of just talking, and it's all that nonstop singing with no rhythm that made us all go NUTS! We saw it at a cool place called Tuacahn (www.tuacahn.org) and it was like 3.5 hours long. The kids were getting way bored.

Bryce and Sierra Hannibal said...

Our family is obsessed with that play. I grew up listening to the music and I saw it in LA when i was younger. It's amazing. My favorite songs are "a little fall of rain" and "On my own." Plus they are really fun to play on the piano.