Monday, July 14, 2008

UGH!

Ok so, I hate hate HATE to exercise. BUT, i need to do it. I noticed when we were on vacation that my belly totally bulged out (more that normal) and it really is gross. I am going to take a before picture and post it on the fridge (no not on here...all though maybe I should...) so I will stop snacking. My sister on law is getting married next month and I want to look halfway decent for the wedding. I worked out tonight and I am so out of shape. I felt like barfing when I was done and I could barely lift my glass of water to drink it. But I am not going to give up. So there you have it now you all know that I am trying and you can whip me into shape any time you see that I might be slipping up.
http://weblogs.cltv.com/entertainment/tv/metromix/Exercise.jpg

8 comments:

jllowoolsey said...

Yeah for you! You should feel good about yourself. Once you get the hang of it, there'll be no stopping you!

Hollyween said...

Okay. I'm so relieved that your stomach pokes out when you eat too much too. I look like a freakin' 5 month pregnant woman and I get all bloated and I feel like crap!!!

Good luck on your quest. I feel your pain. If you figure out a quick fix, let me know!

Joshua & Joy said...

Good to officially meet you yesterday. I love pilates. I lost a lot of inches that way. I haven't done it in a few months though. I did go running with Nicole and Erin on Monday. We went to Glendavere golf course and ran on their trail. 2 miles...and I'm so out of shape that I was lagging behind big time. You should come too, then I might have someone to keep a slower pace with. You can email if you want to go. 8:30pm tonight? oybe1@yahoo.com

Leah said...

This is by far the best cardio plan out there, because it's only 20 minutes. You get a dang good cardio workout without murdering yourself. http://bodyforlife.com/exercise/cardiotraining.asp
They have a good weight workout, too. I wouldn't necessarily recommend the diet program, though. Good on, ya, mate! Is Dave working out with you?

My little pods said...

good for you, i don't have the freaking determination or self discipline. i'm like trent, just shut your eyes and it will all go away:)

Heather Mowrer said...

Okay, loved the shaking water glass imagery. I laughed. And barfy feeling is good. You can lose weight that way too . . Um . . .I mean, not that I ever would . . . Did I say too much?

Nicole Wagner said...

Dude! come with us!!!!!!! we love running together! it is so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't make me Beg?!!!

Danna said...

Wow! I can't believe you found Kate (and I) on Facebook/Blogs after all these years! Your kids are sure adorable--and it's fun to see you all grown up now! Yeah, I remember playing in our basement w/ you and Kate. I also remember that--didn't your mom have a bird that talked) back then and you guys had Nintendo when it first came out and we would play that at your house? And remember how much we liked NKOTB?? Hee hee! Take care and keep in touch through the blogosphere, OK?