Friday, June 06, 2008

HOLY CRAP!!




Sam has been asking for a few weeks to go potty so I take him in there and he sits for a while and nothing happens. A few minutes ago he said he had to go or he would pee his pants (like he doesn't do that already), I took him in and he sat there for a while and he actually PEED!!! Then a few minutes later a little turd came plopping out! He actually peed and pooped! Is it sad that I get so much joy out of that? He also started complaining that his legs were hurting and that he needed a potty chair. I guess I know what's on the agenda for tomorrow!

7 comments:

Amy said...

YAY!!! How exciting! Go Sam go!

Batman Forever said...

Congratulations. That is always a day to celebrate. We have potty parties at our house.

JEN said...

That's so great! There comes a time when goin' potty in the pants is uncomfy....!!

Tanya Dow said...

Very exciting!! When my kids were potty training their favorite thing was when I did a celebration dance after they actually went potty or poo. Good luck - why is their timing always off? Right before vacation is probably not the best time but when they are ready, you don't fight it!

jllowoolsey said...

I guess when their ready, their ready. Liza has finally got the pee thing down. But she still won't poop in the toilet. Go figure! She'll get it! I'm glad she at least got one part down.

My little pods said...

oh i wish that lily would tell me. yesterday we had two accidents including both #1 and #2. awesome! good luck with it!

Andrea, Kent and Kaid said...

Hey becki, I got your blog from Amber! Yeah! you have one! That is so funny about your son, I am there as well... my little guy, just has NO desire. It's hard. Hope you have fun in Disneyland. I am in Utah, and It's warm, so you will love that too.. Take care, love to hear from you.
Andrea