Thursday, May 08, 2008

Rhododendron Garden
















I went to a mommy and me activity the other day with some friends (Lindsey and Challene) and we had a really good time. It is so beautiful there!

Sam had fallen down when he was running (of course) and scrapped his knee..he is showing Joshua his owie.















Sam, Liza and Olivia climbing a tree.















This is little Olivia, isn't she the cutest thing? I just want to kiss her cheeks!















Here are just a few other pictures of the scenery...















Thanks for calling and reminding me Lindsey, I had a great time!

2 comments:

Nicole Wagner said...

ugh...I NEVER know when they are! and I always lose my sheet! lol..
looks like so much fun...I always miss out.
let me know next time you go to one!!!
p.s great pics! you're quite the photographer!

jllowoolsey said...

Great pictures! I'm so jealous of your camera, I love it! Anyway, we had such a good time! You need to come more often!