Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day


















So I must admit that yesterday was a pretty good day for me. I am not really into gifts and stuff like that for Mother's Day, (plus I did just get a pretty awesome digital camera). But yesterday I got a gift better than anything that could have been bought at a store. David had been called to talk about his mom in Sunday school and wasn't quite sure what to talk about for three minutes, I jokingly told him to talk about the most important mother in his life right now...me! Well he got up and started talking about his mom and told a few funny stories. But then he really did say what I jokingly told him to say!! I don't even remember exactly what he said because I was BAWLING like a complete baby. (It was that type of day though the spirit was so strong all day) He said some really nice things though I know that. It made me feel very grateful that I have such a wonderful husband and father to my great kids.

5 comments:

Tanya Dow said...

Loving the new picture on your header & the new background! Glad you had a nice Mothers day.

Hollyween said...

So sweet. That totally would have made my DAY!! We had women give talks on Sunday and although they were good, I thought to myself that they should have had the MEN do something. It's mother's day!! Give the women a day off!

jllowoolsey said...

I'm glad the program went well. Jared was stressing about it. Glad you had a nice mother's day too.

Heather Mowrer said...

Jealous! I'm pretty sure Eric will say some special things about me in a public forum on "hot mama" day though. What? How can you not know about that holiday?

My little pods said...

so sweet. you deserved a good mother's day!