Friday, May 23, 2008

I am allergic....


















...To dogs (and cats). I went over t o a friends house (Lindsey) to watch the season finale of Grey's Anatomy (which was way good by the way) and she has a dog Winston. I was playing with him a little bit and even held him but was careful to wash my hands afterwards so I didn't start itching up a storm. Well I forgot how much he sheds. I was covered in his hair. I was ok for a while and about 45 minutes into Grey's, my eye started itching. I couldn't stop it from itching and even washed it out with water. Well by the time the show was over I looked like a pirate! I got home and had to take this picture. By the time I got up this morning it was crusted and swollen shut. Gross huh? I should have known better than to hold him. It was still a good time I always love hanging out with Lindsey!

5 comments:

Holwege Family said...

I can feel your pain! Last spring we went for a nice little walk along the river, needless to say by the end my one eye was swollen shut! Ryan made me wear sunglasses for the next two days so that people wouldn't think he had punched me.

Karin said...

Hope your eye's ok again! Allergies are nasty. Couple of weeks ago I took a long lasting anti-allergy pill because I react to pollen and it was really bad that day. Well, it turned out that I was allergic to that pill too and my skin turned red from neck to the knees. I looked like a cooked lobster. To complete that picture afterwards my skin began to peel off. That was so gross.

jllowoolsey said...

I'm so sorry! Next time we will put Winston away. I really feel bad! Stupid dog! Anyway, the picture just doesn't do it justice, it was much puffier than it shows. Ah, I'm so sorry!! I'm glad you had a good time anyway. Sorry again!

katie said...

at least you got to watch Grey's Anatomy. Really. That's what's most important.

;)

Amy said...

Ok...that made my eyes water just seeing that picture! Um...that's just how John is with cats! Eyes swell shut and everything! Ugh!