Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Serioulsy...the sickest thing I've ever seen

http://www.alovelyworld.com/webbelge/gimage/bel067.jpg
Ok so a few weeks ago it was Dave's birthday. We usually go out to breakfast and that day was no exception. We decided to go to Denny's. Well we were pulling into the parking lot and there was an old guy in the parking lot standing in the doorway of his car facing outward and he was......are you ready for this......PEEING!!! That's right, he was peeing right in the parking lot and he was facing the parking lot where people were driving by. Wang full out peeing!! I gasped and said "OH MY WORD THAT GUY IS PEEING!!!!" Then we had to go in and eat. He followed us in not to long after that and sat at the breakfast bar. He didn't even make a trip to the bathroom to wash his hands. It really was the sickest thing I've ever seen. I'm just glad Camryn wasn't there to see it.

8 comments:

Tanya Dow said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH!! That is really nasty!

Hollyween said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!! Totally disgusting.

I saw a middle aged guy (that's right... he wasn't even old and demented) at the HOSPITAL parking lot doing the same thing. And guess what? I was parked right next to him. Have people no decency??!

Batman Forever said...

Andrew says we need to go downtown more often. I guess he sees it all the time. I guess we don't get out enough? How sad is that. If that's what's out there, I'm staying home.

Amy said...

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jllowoolsey said...

Freak Nasty!! Eww!! I bet it just made you so hungry, huh?

My little pods said...

becky, that is so disgusting. i think i would have thrown up! I'm so glad you didn't let that ruin your breakfast. love the pic. classic

The Woolner Family said...

Even grosser would be if he was your server. Hey, it's Denny's. It could happen.

Jeff and Amy said...

Too funny! That made me chuckle, but then again I wasn't the one who had to see it.