101. I am the youngest of 8 kids (6 boys 2 girls)
100. I LOVE shoes, but never buy any cute one anymore because I don't really have any place to wear them.
99. I love bags!!
98. I love to shop...
97...but hate to try things on
96. I am not afraid to send things back at restaurants
95. I always second guess things that I say to people
94. I am constantly looking for the perfect pair of jean
93. I constantly compare myself to other moms
92. I love to read
91. My favorite book is Tiger Eyes by Judy Blume
90. My favorite movie is 300
89. I love love love my calling in Young Women's
88. I am obsessed with perfect teeth I wish I had perfect teeth, not perfectly straight but perfectly white.
87. i hate going to bed when the kitchen is dirty.
86.I have never seen Pride and Prejudice (and probably never will...sorry girls)
85. i really love calamari (just not the tentacles)
84. I wear my emotions on my sleeve.
83. I love artichokes, either in dip or steamed....yum!
82. I have a tattoo of a ladybug on my back
81. I used to have my tongue pierced
80. I used to work in the coat room at a night club when I was 18
79. I LOVE my church!
78. I never thought I would be a stay at home mom...
77. ....I actually like it (most of the time)
76. I am scared to death of moving away if and when we go to dental school
75. I love the smell of scotch tape. It reminds me of Christmas
74. I Love photography
73. I believe in Mediums and pshycis (some)
72. I am extremely sarcastic (to a fault sometimes)
71. I can't stand the sound of people biting or picking at their nails
70. Out of all 8 kids in my family I ma the only one that was married in the temple and is still active in church.
69. I listen to Dr. Laura religiously
68. I steal pens from Dr.s offices and restaurants
67. I am a major junk food junkie
66. I have lived in 7 states: California, South Carolina, Mississippi, Maryland, Florida, Utah and Oregon
65. I love the rain
64. I have pretty much no decorating sense, look at the background in this picture, maroon carpet, striped couches and leopard print chair.
63. I have come to a point in my life that I don't really care what my furniture looks like, my kids trash it anyway, so I'm kind of glad I don't have nice stuff
62. I like the beach (when it's warm) but HATE the sand.
61. I cry extremely easily, parades, movies, when my kids do something cute, wen I read a cute e-mail, when I watch a baby story...it's an endless list
60. I really want a minivan!
59. I love American Idol
58. I LOVE Lost
57. i love to sing....
56. ....When no one is around
55. i love black licorice flavored ice cream and jelly beans
54. I have a really good memory....
53....mostly when it comes to music lyrics and movies
52. I LOVE to organize
51. I have never had a pedicure
50. I would rather e-mail or send a letter than talk on the phone
49. I would love to have plastic surgery after I am done having kids...
48....but I think I would be to chicken to actually do it.
47. I over re-act a lot
46. I am more into action/adventure movies than chick flicks
45. I wish I had super long hair
44. i wish i had super short hair
43.I took piano lessons for about 5 years....
42....I can't read music anymore
41. I am freaked out about turning 30 next year...
40...but am excited that it will also be my 10 year wedding anniversary next year!
39. I hate camping!
38. I got braces when I was 22 years old
37. I knew the first time that I saw Dave that he was the man I was going to marry. I was so nervous to talk to him I almost barfed. But I had to do it because he told my friend Charles that I liked him I was going to have to ask him out.
36. Our first date was the day after I got my wisdom teeth pulled... and my breath was HORRID!!
35. I lived with Dave's sister when we were in college
34. When I see someone bent over I have this strong urge to slap their butt
33. I used to be in love with the boy in "The Boy Who Could Fly"
32. I am afraid to get old...but don't ever want to be a burden to my kids
31. I want to go on a mission when I am old
30.I moved to Utah when I was 18 to go to The Utah College of Massage Therapy
29. I ended up going to school for Medical Assisting
28. I wish I could dance and not look like a complete fool
27. I love to swim but am too self conscience to go out in public in a swimsuit
26. I have a fear of falling down stairs
25. When I was 8 years old I was in a bike accident which broke my 2 front teeth.
24. I love Pepsi but try not to drink it too much
23. I am not easily offended
22. Dave and I love to watch reality shows (like The Bachelor and America's Next Top Model) and make fun of the people on them
21. I can't spell the word diamond without thinking of the Prince song Diamonds and Pearls
20. When I was a kid I always wanted to be a cashier at the grocery store
19. I am a chronic returner. I buy things with returning it already in my mind
18. On my wedding day there were two other girls at the temple with the same wedding dress I had. I thought it was hilarious
17. I used to love bands like Tool and Rage Against the Machine, I can't stand them now
16. I was responsible for getting the Male missionaries taken out of our ward
15. I can't stand the feeling of cold air blowing on me
14. I love having my nails done...
13...But hate the way they feel after a few weeks....
12...So I always send up ripping them off
11. I love to take road trips
10. I think Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth
9. If it weren't for my best friend in High school (Loren Schriever) I would probably still be wearing tennis shoes with everything!
8. I can't stand clutter....
7. ....I am a dumper
(as in I throw things away all the time)
6. I believe in the power of prayer
5. I always worry that I am screwing up my kids
4. I listen to talk radio....what am I 60?
3. I love all kids of different music, on my ipod: Barbara Streisand, The Beatles, Cowboy Mouth, Black Eyed Peas, Akon, Beastie Boys, Josh Groban, Michael Buble....
2. It's really hard to make a list.....
1. ....of so many things about your self.....I know I am a cheater.