Monday, April 14, 2008

101st Post

OK so here is my 101st post and here are 101 things about ME!!

















101. I am the youngest of 8 kids (6 boys 2 girls)
















100. I LOVE shoes, but never buy any cute one anymore because I don't really have any place to wear them.
99. I love bags!!
98. I love to shop...
97...but hate to try things on
96. I am not afraid to send things back at restaurants
95. I always second guess things that I say to people
94. I am constantly looking for the perfect pair of jean
93. I constantly compare myself to other moms
92. I love to read
91. My favorite book is Tiger Eyes by Judy Blume
90. My favorite movie is 300
http://meltaylor.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/300-movie-400a0309.jpg

89. I love love love my calling in Young Women's
88. I am obsessed with perfect teeth I wish I had perfect teeth, not perfectly straight but perfectly white.
87. i hate going to bed when the kitchen is dirty.
86.I have never seen Pride and Prejudice (and probably never will...sorry girls)
85. i really love calamari (just not the tentacles)
84. I wear my emotions on my sleeve.
83. I love artichokes, either in dip or steamed....yum!
82. I have a tattoo of a ladybug on my back
81. I used to have my tongue pierced
80. I used to work in the coat room at a night club when I was 18
79. I LOVE my church!
78. I never thought I would be a stay at home mom...
77. ....I actually like it (most of the time)
76. I am scared to death of moving away if and when we go to dental school
75. I love the smell of scotch tape. It reminds me of Christmas
74. I Love photography
73. I believe in Mediums and pshycis (some)
72. I am extremely sarcastic (to a fault sometimes)
71. I can't stand the sound of people biting or picking at their nails
70. Out of all 8 kids in my family I ma the only one that was married in the temple and is still active in church.
69. I listen to Dr. Laura religiously

68. I steal pens from Dr.s offices and restaurants
67. I am a major junk food junkie
66. I have lived in 7 states: California, South Carolina, Mississippi, Maryland, Florida, Utah and Oregon
65. I love the rain
64. I have pretty much no decorating sense, look at the background in this picture, maroon carpet, striped couches and leopard print chair.














63. I have come to a point in my life that I don't really care what my furniture looks like, my kids trash it anyway, so I'm kind of glad I don't have nice stuff
62. I like the beach (when it's warm) but HATE the sand.
61. I cry extremely easily, parades, movies, when my kids do something cute, wen I read a cute e-mail, when I watch a baby story...it's an endless list
60. I really want a minivan!
59. I love American Idol
58. I LOVE Lost
http://www.simnet.is/halli14/Lost-season2%20mynd3.jpg
57. i love to sing....
56. ....When no one is around
55. i love black licorice flavored ice cream and jelly beans
54. I have a really good memory....
53....mostly when it comes to music lyrics and movies
52. I LOVE to organize
51. I have never had a pedicure
50. I would rather e-mail or send a letter than talk on the phone
49. I would love to have plastic surgery after I am done having kids...
48....but I think I would be to chicken to actually do it.
47. I over re-act a lot
46. I am more into action/adventure movies than chick flicks
45. I wish I had super long hair
44. i wish i had super short hair
43.I took piano lessons for about 5 years....
42....I can't read music anymore
41. I am freaked out about turning 30 next year...
40...but am excited that it will also be my 10 year wedding anniversary next year!
39. I hate camping!
38. I got braces when I was 22 years old






















37. I knew the first time that I saw Dave that he was the man I was going to marry. I was so nervous to talk to him I almost barfed. But I had to do it because he told my friend Charles that I liked him I was going to have to ask him out.















36. Our first date was the day after I got my wisdom teeth pulled... and my breath was HORRID!!
35. I lived with Dave's sister when we were in college
34. When I see someone bent over I have this strong urge to slap their butt
33. I used to be in love with the boy in "The Boy Who Could Fly"






















32. I am afraid to get old...but don't ever want to be a burden to my kids
31. I want to go on a mission when I am old
30.I moved to Utah when I was 18 to go to The Utah College of Massage Therapy
29. I ended up going to school for Medical Assisting
28. I wish I could dance and not look like a complete fool
27. I love to swim but am too self conscience to go out in public in a swimsuit
26. I have a fear of falling down stairs
25. When I was 8 years old I was in a bike accident which broke my 2 front teeth.
24. I love Pepsi but try not to drink it too much
23. I am not easily offended
22. Dave and I love to watch reality shows (like The Bachelor and America's Next Top Model) and make fun of the people on them
21. I can't spell the word diamond without thinking of the Prince song Diamonds and Pearls
20. When I was a kid I always wanted to be a cashier at the grocery store
19. I am a chronic returner. I buy things with returning it already in my mind
18. On my wedding day there were two other girls at the temple with the same wedding dress I had. I thought it was hilarious
17. I used to love bands like Tool and Rage Against the Machine, I can't stand them now
16. I was responsible for getting the Male missionaries taken out of our ward
15. I can't stand the feeling of cold air blowing on me
14. I love having my nails done...
13...But hate the way they feel after a few weeks....
12...So I always send up ripping them off
11. I love to take road trips
10. I think Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth
http://www.idea-sandbox.com/blog/blog_images/disneyland_tshirt.jpg
9. If it weren't for my best friend in High school (Loren Schriever) I would probably still be wearing tennis shoes with everything!
8. I can't stand clutter....
7. ....I am a dumper
(as in I throw things away all the time)
6. I believe in the power of prayer
5. I always worry that I am screwing up my kids
4. I listen to talk radio....what am I 60?
3. I love all kids of different music, on my ipod: Barbara Streisand, The Beatles, Cowboy Mouth, Black Eyed Peas, Akon, Beastie Boys, Josh Groban, Michael Buble....
2. It's really hard to make a list.....
1. ....of so many things about your self.....I know I am a cheater.

15 comments:

Batman Forever said...

That sure takes a long time to read. I feel like I know you so much better now. We love to watch ANTM all the time too and make fun of all the girls.

Hollyween said...

We have so much in common. I used to have a crush on the kid in 'A Boy Who Could Fly' too. And your brothers had some serious HAIR back in the day. I'm so jealous that you got braces and I didn't. I have issues with my teeth.

Summersfam said...

Becky, this is Karen Summers. I read your blog all the time. I wish we would have hung out more when I lived there. It sucks that we didn't.

Nicole Wagner said...

intresting....it's always neat to see some of the things you have in common with people....of course now I can't even remember which ones they were lol! but it was fun while i was reading haha

Nicole

Leah said...

I think that's the first list over 12 things long that I've read all the way through - and I loved it! On #60: I've never ever said minivans are cool, because they are not. But I totally love mine and would wither and die without it (go for the '07 Honda Odyssey - kick butt!).

HapEMomE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HapEMomE said...

Wow, lots of things about you I didn't know! That was fun reading it! So, in the picture of you with your braces... you were my age I am now. :) Too cute! I had to laugh when you said that you are sarcastic alot... I am too. Sometimes it gets me into trouble because people don't get it. :) haha lol
~Chelsea

jllowoolsey said...

You were a little rebel weren't you? So fun to read all about you. And "The Boy Who Could Fly" ha ha ha! Oh, that made me giggle!! Did you ever see him in all the "Not Quite Human" movies, those were good!

My little pods said...

i have been waiting for this post for a long time. i loved it. i learned so much about you.

Toshia said...

Nice post. I never thought I would meet someone else who liked black licorice ice cream. I can't stand it but Andrew could live off it! And you are not old for listening to talk radio because tha twould make me old too ;)

Jenn and Aphia said...

I didn't even know black licorice icecream exsisted...where can I get some? and I would like to know how you had the male missionaries removed from you ward.

Erin said...

I really enjoyed reading your list! I learned so many interesting things about you! :)
I had no idea you got a tattoo and your tongue pierced!! Crazy!! Oh, and I'm right there with you on the Pride and Prejudice thing. Ew.

The Little Tracy Fam said...

I thought Lindsey was going to cure your never having seen P&P. That was fun to read. I learned a few of those screts at the Ladies nights but not all of them. What's with the missionaries?!?

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can say that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is still a suspect as you did in the decrease issue of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=web dumper 2.4 pro ?
I noticed the phrase you suffer with not used. Or you partake of the dreary methods of helping of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

There is a great issue which arises every time you go [B]abercrombie & fitch logo[/B] shopping for a young boy that is the issue of buying clothes. The clothes of young boys who are at their growing age [U][B]cheap abercrombie[/URL][/U][/B] are very difficult to buy. It is because of the rapid change in the height [B][URL=http://www.abercrombieforyou.uk.com]abercrombie uk[/URL][/B] and weight of these boys or the careless usage of clothes. The clothes do not last long and the parents feel [B]cheap abercrombie and fitch[/URL][/B] that their money has totally wasted. They avoid buying many clothes for their young boys, but this is not the solution.

When it comes to clothes that can last long and look good too, one should turn to the [B]abercrombie clothing[/URL][/B] Abercrombie bomber jacket collection of the Abercrombie and Fitch fashion retailers. A bomber jacket never ******* loses its style and excellence and if it is an Abercrombie bomber jacket then [U]abercrombie outlet[/URL][/U] it will last longer than you think. It is durable and no matter how much carelessly your son uses this jacket, the fine quality of this jacket ******* will be very difficult to fade away. These jackets come in leather and often fur lined. These types of jackets are very common in young boys and look quite presentable.

Now if someone wants to know what [B][URL=http://www.abercrombieforyou.uk.com]abercrombie logo[/URL][/B] may suit a young man then the answer to this question is Abercrombie coat. Abercrombie coat is [B]abercrombie and fitch models[/URL][/B] a stylish and decent option for all young men. As coats always remain in fashion and gives one a sober and decent look it the best choice for any man [B]abercrombie and fitch catalogue[/B] who reflect these qualities. A winter wardrobe for a man seems incomplete without a coat. A coat [U][URL=http://www.abercrombieforyou.uk.com]buy abercrombie wholesale[/URL][/U] should own or reflect some qualities that are very important and in fact necessary.

The first matter is the [U][B]abercrombie and fitch kids[/URL][/U][/B] quality of the material used in manufacturing the coat should be fine and [B][URL=http://www.abercrombieforyou.uk.com]abercrombie and fitch clothing[/URL][/B] genuine. Secondly, the coat should provide warmth to the one wearing it as it is the most basic requirement of any coat. It should be comfortable at wearing and carrying. The coat [U][URL=http://www.abercrombieforyou.uk.com]abercrombie model[/URL][/U] should be durable and must have long life because no one wants to keep buying coats every [B]abercrombie fitch outlet store[/B] other day. All these qualities can easily be found in the Abercrombie coat. The collection of coats by Abercrombie and Fitch possess all these [B]abercrombie and fitch replicas[/URL][/B] qualities with the blend of style and decency, to enhance your personality and make you look sober and decent.