Thursday, February 07, 2008

My Man















I was tagged my Lindsey to answer questions about my man, so here goes...

What is his name? David Wynn Brallier

How long have you been together? 8 years 2 months

How long did you date? We dated for 6 months before we got engaged and then we were engaged for 3 months.

How old is he? 32

Who eats more? He does but I can out it away too sometimes.

Who said I love you first? I did, but he told me not long after that. He wanted to be sure.

Who's Taller? Dave, he is 6'4''

Who can sing better? Dave can, by far. He was a vocal performance major in college. He is amazing!

Who is smarter? Dave for sure. I am always trying to stump him but I swear he knows a little about everything

Who does the laundry? me..it is never ending...ugh!

Who pays the bills? I do. I actually enjoy it.

Who sleeps on the right side? If you are standing at the foot of the bed, I sleep on the right side but if you are laying in bed, Dave sleeps on the right, does that make sense?

Who mows the lawn? We hardly ever mow our lawn but Dave usually does it. I would like to, I used to mow laws for all of my neighbors growing up.

Who cooks dinner? Dave does most of the time. He is a really good cook.

Who drives? Dave does most of the time. Sometimes I get to the car before he does though and I take the wheel.

Who is more stubborn? probably Dave

Who kissed who first? Um... I can't remember, but I think it was him.

Who asked who out first? Well, I asked Dave up to my apartment after ward prayer one Sunday but he asked me out on our first official date.

Who proposed? Seriously? Do girls propose?

Who has more friends? probably me.

Who is more sensitive? Ummm.... toss up. It depends on the topic. We both cry during really sad movies. But in general...me for sure.

Who has more siblings? Me. I have 6 brothers and one sister, Dave has 3 sisters (but he does have 3 step brothers and 1 step sister)

Who wears the pants? I think we are pretty equal....oh who am I kidding? When momma's not happy aint nobody happy.

I am tagging, Holly, Kara, and Amy...

2 comments:

jllowoolsey said...

Too cute! See wasn't that fun? Hee hee! I'm glad to know that you call me "my Lindsey" J/K! I know it was a typo, you meant "by Lindsey." It made me giggle.

Nicole Wagner said...

You guys are SO cute!!!