Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I Love You...I Love You

http://www.lds.org.uk/pics/page_text/22e27d0d15b2a74111513964ac5b962b.jpg
I had to blog this because I know I will never get around to writing it in my paper journal.

A few weeks ago at church, I was out walking around with Sam during Sacrament Meeting and we were looking at the a picture of Jesus (the one above) and he just stood there looking at it for a bit and said in a whisper "I love you...I love you." He wasn't talking to me, he was looking at Jesus' face and talking to him. I just about lost it. It made me really appreciate that i have a little spirit that is so close to the Savior living with me every day and helping me to be more like Jesus.

8 comments:

jllowoolsey said...

Ok, so make me cry why don't ya? That is so sweet. Kids are so in tune. I guess that's why we are told to be more like them.

Hollyween said...

Oh, so so sweet. It shows how close kids are to the savior. You can just see it in their face.

My little pods said...

so precious.

Nicole Wagner said...

awww. love it.
I always ask Erika to tell me about Jesus....hoping in the back of my mind...she'll start talking and unfold the mysteries of God to me....lol
unlikely...but my mom always said "Dream Big" right? lol.

Toshia said...

I cannot believe how big your kids are getting! I wish we had been able to get to know each other better while I still lived in the ward. We can learn more than we ever wanted to about each other now though!

katie said...

that is amazig

HapEMomE said...

Absolutely precious.

The Woolner Family said...

I love your Sam. That's probably the best thing I've heard all week.