Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas getting to know me...



http://toolfarm.com/uploaded_images/C4D_ornaments-776051.jpg

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I do both, I am better at bags unless the wrapping paper has the lines on the inside
2. Real tree or Artificial? I always had fake growing up but when I married Dave we have to have a real tree which I actually like
3. When do you put up the tree? As soon after Thanksgiving as possible this year we put it up on December 1st.
4. When do you take the tree down? Soon after New Years, but when do we throw it away is another story, when we lived in an apartment I swear that thing sat on the back porch till April!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? We always got a jar of pickles for Christmas but mine were always Sweet and not dill
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No, we hardly have any Christmas decorations, we are using Dave's grandparents decorations....
8. Hardest person to buy for? Dave's Grandparents
9. Easiest to buy for? Dave
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail but this year I don't know if I'm going to get around to it...sorry.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Probably an iron. I was getting ready to move out, It ended up being a good gift in the long run..
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?A Christmas Story or Scrooged
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not to my knowledge
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My mother-in-laws truffles...Yummmmmeeeeee
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored
17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night when Dave sings it in church...beautiful!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home, and manage to get to both of Dave's parents house somehow.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Of course...
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas Eve and the rest the next morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? All of the commercialization
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? We use all of the ones that Dave got over the years from his grandparents and the ones he made when he was a kid.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Honey baked ham!!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Just to be with my family and to have a stress free time...yeah right

1 comment:

HapEMomE said...

Hey Becki! It's Chelsea from that cool place that we both used to call work :)... Your kids are getting so big! Adorable! Just wanted to drop by and say hi. You can check out my blog by clicking on the "HapEMomE". Take care. Merry Christmas!