Sunday, November 11, 2007

Worst Date Ever...

On my friend Amy's blog she has shared a story of her worst date. Her friend Jill is having a contest to see who's date is the worst, well do I have a story for you!
His name was Quinn, (he was actually one of Dave's roommate's but I didn't know Dave yet...) Anyway, He asked me out and we went to they typical dinner and a movie.

I remember being annoyed when we got to the movie (Patch Adams), I think it was because at dinner I noticed how he acted towards the waiter, he was really rude and acted like he was better than him (you know the type) And he just talked about himself the entire time.
So, finally we are sitting in the movie and he puts his arm around me and turns his head in my direction, takes off his glasses dramatically and just stares at me................I kept my head straight forward and watched the movie and tried to ignore him. After about 30 seconds (a long 30 seconds I might add) he says "I guess the Vulcan mind trick doesn't work on you." " I guess not.." I said. What kind of dork did I go out with here?

After the movie, we go back to the apartments, (we lived in the same building). As a side note, he was kind of a smaller guy and had a HUGE Ford truck you know what I'm saying here right? He must have been totally oblivious to the fact that I had a horrible time and asked me if I wanted to go to out again the next weekend, which happened to be Valentines Day and said that we should go to Vegas for the weekend sometime...Yeah right!
This is just one of the stories of Quinn and if you want to know more just let me know.

3 comments:

ejmowrer said...

It's Jedi mind trick! There is no such thing as a Vulcan mind trick. I... uh... or so I'm told, anyway.

Mother Beck said...

I KNOW!!!! That's how much of a dork he was!!!

Amy said...

That's hilarious! hahaha