Thursday, November 15, 2007

The First Gift of Christmas

http://donpeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/a_christmas_story.gif

Yes I know Christmas is only 40 days away and every year Dave and I say that we are going to do our shopping early but we never do. You will almost surely find us in the mall two days before Christmas. However, I am proud to say that I bought my first Christmas gift today, and it's not even Thanksgiving!! Maybe it will all get done before the week of Christmas this year....one can only hope.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Nice! I'm actually proud of myself this year! I've got almost all of mine done already. Very rare! Now I just have to find time to actually wrap everything. MAybe that will wait until the last minute! haha

The Woolner Family said...

You'll shoot your eye out trying to get all the shopping done early.

John Holly Levi & Faith said...

Ugh. The christmas shopping is coming! Can you believe I'm going to brave it the day after Thanksgiving? I love your pic, by the way. That is our favorite thing to do on Christmas eve-Watch that movie.