Thursday, October 11, 2007

It's called Beat it...


Camryn has a friend over today since there is no school. She has recently developed a love for Michael Jackson's music, (after a long period of time when she used to be scared of him and have nightmares about him). Well she wanted us to make a copy of one of our Michael Jackson CD's so she could listen to it in her room when her friend came over. Well...her friend just got here and I overheard her say..."It's called Beat It". Now you may ask me "How old did that make you feel?" And I will tell you...... "really old *sigh*"

2 comments:

The Woolner Family said...

Beat it is what you should teach your kids to say if Michael Jackson ever comes around. And I think he scares me more than ever now.

Kara said...

I remember my obsession well...it all started in 3rd grade with the thriller album. Now how old do you feel?