Tuesday, June 26, 2007

naptime...

OK so for the past few days Sam has been refusing to take his naps in the afternoon. He just lays in there for like 2 hours and plays around. So the first day I finally got him up. The second day I went in there and said pretty sternly " I am NOT going to have another day like we had yesterday, so lay down and go to sleep!" And he did!! The third day I tried that approach again, (I don't enjoy getting upset with him like that but hey, it worked before right?) but it didn't work, so I ended up getting him up again. So today, I left him back there for a bit and finally got him up because I figured he could have some lunch. When I went in there, I saw a diaper on the floor and Sam sitting there naked from the waist down smiling up at me. I wish so badly that I had a picture of this but I don't. So I got him up, dressed him and fed him lunch. After lunch I put him back to bed and he cried...OK threw a total fit for about 10 or 15 minutes and then was out for close to 3 hours....little stinker.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Was he just bare butted? If so, you are lucky. Because when I went in one time when Olivia was about that age and doing the same thing, there were stinky little presents on the floor for me.