Friday, June 08, 2007

Fun for toddlers AND grandparents

http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/103/3/AAAAApgcT5MAAAAAAQMxdw.jpg

I recently got one of these Little Tike's sound and lights hammer for Sam. On a visit over to Dave's grandparents last week, I took it with me to keep Sam occupied but the person who it kept occupied was not Sam but Dave's Grandma, Charlotte. She sat there and shook it and hit in on stuff for a good 10 minutes. It was cracking me up. I wish so badly that I had a picture of her with that hammer. To make matters funnier, As we were getting ready to leave, I was cleaning up Sam's stuff and couldn't find the hammer. I asked if anyone had seen it and Dave's Grandpa, Hal had it stuck down in the side of his chair! So if you are looking to get something for your grandparents for their birthday or Christmas, the Little Tike's sounds and lights hammer is a pretty good idea I think!

1 comment:

ejmowrer said...

Hey, there's no shame in that! Those hammers are suh-weet.