Sunday, May 20, 2007

ketchup

So I know it's been a while since I posted and I was starting to feel bad for all of you who check this Blog everyday to see if I've posted...so here we go...

Not too much has been going on lately, that's probably why I haven't posted anything. I got a new calling at church, I am in the Young Women's Presidency (2nd counselor) and I LOVE it. It is a lot more fun than the last time I was in there. I think it's because I am a little bit older and not that close in age with the girls anymore. I am over activities and have an awesome president (Christine Partna), and great advisers. I miss the primary and the ladies that I worked with in there but we still chat every now and then and they make me feel like they miss me so it's nice to know that.

David's dad and step-mom came over last weekend and helped us clean up our yard. It was getting pretty bad, and since we don't have a lawn mower it looks tons better. it was so nice of them to do that, and I can't wait to get started on planting all of the seeds that my mom got for me when she was here.

Camryn and Sam are doing really well, Camryn has been nominated for TAG (talented and gifted) for school next year so we are all really proud of her and hope she makes it in. Sam is running all over the place and is a real busy body. I think we are actually going to have to get him one of those harnesses to put on him this summer. He won't hold hands and loves to just take off. I was always one of those people that made fun of parents who put those things on their kids and now I might have to be one. Oh well it's better that he be safe right?

David is preparing for his Dental Admissions Test, and is planning on taking it at the end of the summer. I have already called a dentist and an orthodontist for him to go in and observe. I am excited for him to do that. I have been up to the same thing I am always up to which is nothing very exciting, unless you consider laundry exciting...which I DON'T. I have posted a few pictures, I hope you enjoy them!

He woke up from his nap this way...












He's wearing Cam's old bunny slippers...he loved them.












Cam getting her groove on. She is so much fun!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Dylan was a leash baby.

John and Amy said...

Gwen was on a leash from the moments she started running out into the streets!!! It's scary! But I'd rather have parents give me funny looks, than have her get hit by a car! Luckily she doesn't need it much anymore!