Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I am NOT meant to do house repairs!!

What did I break today you might ask? A cabinet door. Yes once again I was trying to put in a child latch and the DARN screw wouldn't go in, even when I used the drill.....I was pushing as hard as I could on the cabinet door (a different door than yesterday by the way) and I guess I pushed a little too hard and cracked the door down the whole length. I called Dave's dad and he said no big deal that I could fix it with a little gorilla glue which he is going to help me with tonight. Meanwhile I think instead of trying to do things myself I will catch up on the laundry and maybe some reading or perhaps updating the blog with our Sunriver trip.....

2 comments:

ejmowrer said...

Do you realize that as soon as you install those, Sam will walk up and figure them out in less than 30 seconds? Don't throw him if he does. har har.

Leah said...

Gage drank Pine-Sol at my brother's house (who has no kids, of course). I never had to use them with Liv, but for some reason, my boy just doesn't learn that "NOOOOOO!" means I don't want him playing down there.