Thursday, January 11, 2007

I am a bag obsessed, unpack rat, non phone talking, crying bike accident

So my friend Amy "tagged" me to tell 5 things about myself, so here goes:

1. I was in a bike accident when I was eight years old. It was the day before my 9th birthday and I was riding my bike while my mom was getting ready to do a 50 mile hike with girls camp. There were bees out and I am allergic to bees. They were flying all around my head so like an idiot I let go of my bike handles and tried to swat at the bees, and ended up kissing the pavement. I busted my two front teeth and got a nasty scar on my nose. I have had to have two route canals, and when Dave is a dentist, I plan to get veneers!!

2. I am obsessed with bags! I love purses. When it's birthday time or Christmas, you can always feel safe with getting me a bag. Dave doesn't get it....

3. I am an "unpack rat" I hate clutter so I try to get rid of stuff, so it doesn't just sit there. The hard part is, David is the opposite. Not that he keeps everything but he is a pretty sentimental guy and doesn't like to part with things.

4. I hate talking on the phone. I used to love it when I was a teenager, but what teenager doesn't? I don't mind chatting with a friend that I haven't seen in a long time, but if it's someone that I see all the time , I feel like I can talk to them the next time I see them. I hope no one takes offense to this, it's nothing personal.

5. I am a very emotional person. I cry over just about anything. If I see someone that looks like they have been crying I will get all teary. I cry when I watch America's Funniest Home Videos when they show the proposals. I cry when I watch Finding Nemo when all of the fish are in the net and they are saying "Swim Down". When a large crowd is chanting something in unison, I cry. When we went to the Rose Parade last summer I cried. It is kind of embarrassing, but oh well.

3 comments:

John and Amy said...

I just laughed..at every thing you said. We are so much alike it's scary. Thanks for disclosing!!

Leah said...

Would yo still cry if the crowd were chanting something like "Don't Cry Becki you Wimpfest!" over and over and over?

ejmowrer said...

I'm SO with you on the phone thing. Ask Heather, she'll back me up.