So my friend Amy "tagged" me to tell 5 things about myself, so here goes:
1. I was in a bike accident when I was eight years old. It was the day before my 9th birthday and I was riding my bike while my mom was getting ready to do a 50 mile hike with girls camp. There were bees out and I am allergic to bees. They were flying all around my head so like an idiot I let go of my bike handles and tried to swat at the bees, and ended up kissing the pavement. I busted my two front teeth and got a nasty scar on my nose. I have had to have two route canals, and when Dave is a dentist, I plan to get veneers!!
2. I am obsessed with bags! I love purses. When it's birthday time or Christmas, you can always feel safe with getting me a bag. Dave doesn't get it....
3. I am an "unpack rat" I hate clutter so I try to get rid of stuff, so it doesn't just sit there. The hard part is, David is the opposite. Not that he keeps everything but he is a pretty sentimental guy and doesn't like to part with things.
4. I hate talking on the phone. I used to love it when I was a teenager, but what teenager doesn't? I don't mind chatting with a friend that I haven't seen in a long time, but if it's someone that I see all the time , I feel like I can talk to them the next time I see them. I hope no one takes offense to this, it's nothing personal.
5. I am a very emotional person. I cry over just about anything. If I see someone that looks like they have been crying I will get all teary. I cry when I watch America's Funniest Home Videos when they show the proposals. I cry when I watch Finding Nemo when all of the fish are in the net and they are saying "Swim Down". When a large crowd is chanting something in unison, I cry. When we went to the Rose Parade last summer I cried. It is kind of embarrassing, but oh well.